Twitter / MisterPlease

Saturday 28 August 2010

The Eagleman Stag Complete!



2 years of thinking on my bike.
3 months of writing, planning, designing & storyboarding.
6 months of long weeks and longer days shooting, building, editing and polishing in post.
115 separate shot set ups
A gazillion hand sculpted blades of stupid grass
A fine bunch of buddies to help me make stuff
1 David Cann
1 Benedict Please
9 minutes of your undivided attention please.

I'll be using my otherwise useless twitter account to update where its showing next. There will be more material released about the film in due course, but for now, scrutinise the trailer and try to work out how old Peter and his son actually are....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mikey. I really enjoyed your talk today with ECCA. I saw Eagleman stag at the RCA summer show and absolutely loved it- so it was great to see the whole film again today.

    big thanks
    frankie

    ReplyDelete