Twitter / MisterPlease

Saturday 28 August 2010

We Are As Men As We Were Once Then


"There was an old lady who lived in a shoe.
She had so many children, she didn't know what to do
So she sat on the floor. And pissed on the floor,
And pissed all over the ceiling"

Early lyrical gold from my 3 year old self. I started making this short film based on an old tape I found of me, my brother Benedict, cousin Peter and Dad all sitting around playing instruments and telling jokes about old ladies urinating over infants. For one reason and another I've had to shelve it for the time being. Sad as this was, it was a big stepping stone towards the aesthetic treatment for The Eagleman Stag, except... its all live action... Wha? Yes. It's true. I filmed all the components of the puppetry separately and then spent a silly amount of time gluing them together digitally. Once i finally got there it looked very nice indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment